Okay, for all of you that particated last year, you should know what this is. XD
Quick Disclaimer: DI'ANGELO AND OTHER KIDS CHANNELL! SHOW(S) STAFF DO NOT HAVE TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS. You guys have a strong connection with the creator of the show! I usually accept your ideas. XD
Now, for new people, welcome! This contest allows you to make a new character to appear in Di'angelo! Now there are a few rules and tips:
- When you make the character, BE ORIGINAL. Don't just make something that's an obvious parody/reference to another show/movie! Now, we here at Kids Channell! Studios do NOT want a lawsuit!
- Please, just because the main characters are canine, don't make your character automatically canine... Dog Town doesn't only host dogs you know!
- Please do not make a character who's a Mary Sue. We already have someone like that...
- Please don't make your character just perfect and knows everyone and can do everything. Because no one, I'm sure, read the previous rule.
- If you character doesn't win, because of poor development, not listening to Tip #2, and the character not seeming to fit in with the show, don't start whining, crying, begging, tantruming, flipping tables, calling down angry rain gods to smite us, starting a riot, or anything else will cause us to change our minds.
- Once you enter, you can NOT submit another character in this contest. I.E. "I know I posted the idea for THIS character, but I want to add this one, too!" You'll have to wait again 'til next year. It's also unfair to the other contestants. There also will be no, "Waaa, I want to change my character from a zebra to an alligator!". No. That also counts.
- Be creative! If you give me an image, PLEASE draw it yourself. No recoloring. Recolors are the same as trying to use Di'angelo himself as an entry. That's a big no-no. Recolors will be automatically disqualified. "No, I just used this because I can't draw! Look, he has hair and I erased the lines! DIFFERENT CHARACTER!!!!" Nope. Recolors are NOT new characters no matter what you do to them. Also, that's practically stealing art.
- Have fun!