· Sonja: Ah, so this place you’re always wandering off to…
· Di’angelo: Yeah, yeah…
· Riggles: But, you can’t tell ANYONE!
· Di’angelo: Dear, sweet, CUTE, Riggles… *rubs her head* nobody’d believe her anyway. Only people pure of heart can see this place.
· Riggles: Grr… *fixes hair*
· Di’angelo: Anyway, once you cross the gate, which is invisible/intangible to anyone else, you don’t have to worry about anything.
· [Domino runs up behind them.]
· Domino: Di’angelo!
· Di’angelo: Dom! Where ya been?
· Domino: Di’angelo, what is wrong with you? You know… people aren’t allowed there…
· Di’angelo: Sigh… she’s pure of heart, does it matter?
· Domino: Dude… we don’t know what happens when people pass through there… anything could happen.
· Di’angelo: *mocking* Anything could happen… blablablah whateves.
· Domino: Fine, if something bad happens, don’t look for me to help you.
· Di’angelo: Ugh. *facepaw*
· Sonja: Something bad?
· Riggles: Don’t worry! You’ll just probably implode upon contact with the gate or something!
· Sonja: Uhhh…
· Di’angelo: *smiling sheepishly* *pushes Riggles out of the way* No… that won’t happen, don’t worry.
· Riggles: But--
· [Di’angelo covers Riggles’s mouth.]
· Di’angelo: Okay, let’s go.
· Sonja: But--
· Di’angelo: LET’S GO!
· Sonja: Geez, okay…
· [They arrive at the gate.]
· Sonja: Auggh, is it always this bright?
· Di’angelo: It’s not bright to us.
· [Scene cuts to Di’angelo and Riggles wearing sunglasses. They both take them off a few seconds later.]
· Sonja: I don’t know about this…
· Di’angelo: Don’t worry about it…
· Sonja: Okay… *walks in*
· Di’angelo: *inhales* Ah… my home-- second home.
· Sonja: [off-screen] Di’angelo… I feel kinda funny…
· Di’angelo: Like how?
· Sonja: I dunno… shorter and-- *sees reflection in puddle*
· Di’angelo: Shorter and what?
· Sonja: Dude…….
· Di’angelo: What-- *sees her* oh, crap…
· Riggles: Aw, come on!
· [Scene pans out the show that Sonja is a raccoon.]
· Sonja: Aw, what?
· Riggles: Well… that’s better than imploding on contact, right?
· Sonja: Yeah, I guess so…
· Di’angelo: You might want to be careful here like that…
· Sonja: Why?
· Di’angelo: Like, most of the population is dogs and dog-like creatures… and dogs like to chase raccoons… and the end result isn’t pretty…
· [Both Sonja and Riggles look scared.]
· Di’angelo: *smiles sheepishly* Uhhh… anyway, let’s go my place…
· [He pushes them both towards his house.]
· Di’angelo: Okay, you two stay here and don--
· [Someone knocks on the door.]
· Di’angelo: Oh, crap! I dunno who that is! It could be anyone!
· Sonja: There’s not like a police or anything here is there?
· Di’angelo: Well, there’s an army, but they rarely bother anyone.
· Sonja: Army? That’s worse than police! They’re like a super police with bombs and guns and stuff! And, those cool tanks… but, GUNS!
· Di’angelo: Trust me, they won’t harm you. Especially not now. They won’t even know you’re a person.
· Sonja: I dunno…
· Di’angelo: You worry too much!
· Sonja: But--
· Di’angelo: TOO MUCH!
· Sonja: Fine.
· Riggles: Hey, let’s have a party!
· Di’angelo: Riggles… how hard were you dropped on your head?
· Riggles: I was dropped on my head?
· Di’angelo: Very hard. *answers door*
· Mrs.Wrebbles: Yes, we’re here for the Neighborhood Watch Committee.
· Di’angelo: Uhh…
· Mrs.Wrebbles: Anyway, we’d like to know if you’d jo--
· Di’angelo: Uh, no thanks. *slams door* *walks over to Riggles and Sonja* Sometimes, I hate living here…
· Riggles: I dunno. It’s kinda FUN here. So many dogs and griffins and stuff!
· Di’angelo: Nothing ever gets you down, does it?
· [Riggles’s smile turns into a frown.]
· Di’angelo: Mm-hmm.
· Sonja: Uhh… can we go? I’m not entirely comfortable here now…
· Di’angelo: You’re going to stay here and like it! Wait, why aren’t you comfortable here?
· Sonja: Dude! I’m like in the… dog district or something! There’s a dog committee or something, and there’s an ARMY! How am I NOT supposed to not feel comfortable here??? What if someone snitches? Hmm? I’ll be screwed! They take me away and--
· Riggles: AND… they’ll probably put you in a dungeon! And, lock you up forever! Or, if need be, they’ll execute you!
· Di’angelo: No, no they won’t. Riggles, shut up. You’re not helping.
· Riggles: But--
· Di’angelo: You know… I need a new raccoon pelt for my living room…
· Riggles: *gulps* *softly* I’ll be quiet…
· Sonja: Dude, I’m just nervous… I don’t know what they’ll do to me…
· Riggles: They’ll--
· [Di’angelo gives Riggles a hard look.]
· Riggles: Nothing…
· Di’angelo: Look, if you want me to show you how harmless the animals are here, then I’ll give you a tour.
· Sonja: Outside?
· Di’angelo: Yes, outside.
· Sonja: With the dogs?
· Di’angelo: Yes. With the do-- LOOK. They won’t hurt you!
· Sonja: But, you said--
· Di’angelo: *facepaw* Look, what I said was wrong. Just… just go outside…
· Sonja: You sure they won’t chase me?
· Di’angelo: This has gone on long enough.
· [Di’angelo gets on all fours and looks vicious.]
· Sonja: What has gone on--
· [He starts charging at her.]
· Sonja: Aaaaah! *she starts running*
· Riggles: Sonje! Run up a tree! They can’t get you there!
· Di’angelo: *distant* Shut up, Riggles!
· [Sonja runs up a tree like Riggles said.]
· Sonja: I don’t want to die!!!
· Di’angelo: Then… *pants heavily* come down!
· Sonja: No!
· Di’angelo: *sees dogs forming around him* *quietly* You’re attracting attention…
· Sonja: Oh, crap… more dogs. Go away! You will never catch me! *hears branch snap* Uh, oh…
· Di’angelo: Well, Sonje, you either have the choice to let us catch you or… you fall to your untimely death.
· Sonja: *gulps*
· [Branch breaks more.]
· Sonja: No! I won’t do it! You guys will just chase me!
· Di’angelo: Suit yourself. Alright guys, you heard her. Let’s go.
· [They walk away.]
· Sonja: No! No! Don’t leave me!
· [Branch snaps even more, to the point of fully breaking.]
· Di’angelo: *keeps walking*
· [Camera closes up on his face, as he makes a sneaky look.]
· Sonja: Okay! Help me! PLEAAAAAAAAAAAASE!!!!
· Di’angelo: Fine. Come on guys.
· [They walk over. The branch finally gives in and she falls.]
· Sonja: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! *notices she’s not falling* Oh. Hehehe… thanks. *blushes*
· [Dogs murmur as they walk away.]
· Di’angelo: Well, if that wasn’t a test of trust, I don’t know what is. Now, can I give you that tour now?
· Sonja: *sits on ground in fetal position and shivers* S-s-s-ure…
· [Scene fades out, then fade back in to the front of Cat City]
· Di’angelo: Welcome to the place where the dumb, icky, scratchy, annoying cats live!
· Cat: Yeah, we love you ignorant drooling, raccoon chasing, walking flea motels, too.
· Di’angelo: See? We get along great!
· Sonja: Uhh…
· Di’angelo: Moving along!
· [Scene does a wipe-out and fades back in.]
· Di’angelo: Here’s our Aviatory! Where all of the birds reside.
· Sonja: Birds? All kinds of birds? Even Chickens?
· Di’angelo: Even chickens.
· Sonja: Uhh… hehe, good to know. *looks sneaky*
· Di’angelo: Over here, there’s-- *hears a chicken squawk, then gets muffled suddenly*
· Sonja: *muffled* Okay, you were saying?
· Di’angelo: *looks at Sonja with his eyes half-closed* Cough her up.
· Sonja: *swallows chicken* Cough what up? *coughs out feathers*
· Di’angelo: *has unamused look on his face* Director, you might want to censor this next part. You know, for the children.
· [Black screen goes up that says “Sorry!”, then cuts to a puppy playing with a ball.]
· Di’angelo: *off-screen* Okay, we’re done!
· Sonja: *lies on the ground looking exhausted*
· Di’angelo: Now, we know not to eat the residents of the Aviatory anymore, right?
· Sonja: Ya-yeah…
· Di’angelo: Good. Now, over here are the Amazon birds…
· [Scene fades out. Scene fades back in.]
· Di’angelo: Now… you want to see an AWESOME part of Utopia?
· Sonja: Yes!
· Di’angelo: Okay… Back there, is the place where all of the Magical and Mythical creatures live… and not to mention… CRYPTIDS! There’s TONS of them! And, the hybrids.
· Sonja: Hybrids?
· Di’angelo: The HYBRIDS! They’re like… animals… like, mixed together.
· Sonja: *eyes widening with amazement* Cool…
· Di’angelo: Eeyeah…
· Sonja: Let’s go back there… *starts walking, then gets caught by Di’angelo*
· Di’angelo: No, no, no… too dangerous. Only the bravest and strongest go back there. Also, a lot of villains live over there. Trust me, you don’t want to go back there.
· Sonja: Okay…
· Griffin: *voice only* What’s wrong with back there? All the dangerous, all the better!
· Di’angelo: Griffin.
· [Griffin flies down in front of them.]
· Griffin: There’s nothing back there that’s THAT bad.
· Di’angelo: Too you. You’re big and strong and fast. Then, you keep watching me!
· Griffin: That’s because you’re so fun.
(Transcript Still Under Construction)